Monday, February 14, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day Three

So, with the busyness of life, I have fallen behind in my 30 Day Photo Challenge.  But, I am not a quitter when it comes to a challenge.  I will finish.

Day 3:  A picture of the cast from your favorite show.

Now, I had to think long and hard about this one. When my mind traveled back through the years, this was the show that topped them all.



The "Wonder Years" aired on ABC from 1988-1993 and followed the life of American teen, Kevin Arnold, through his junior high and high school years from 1968-1973. It ended when Kevin and his friends graduated.  This is very different from today's shows where students stay in high school for eight years because the show just will not end.

It was an innocent show about the struggles and triumphs of Kevin his friends Paul and Winnie.  It was one of those shows that just left you feeling good.  I wish we had more shows like this today!


No comments:

Post a Comment